Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Icky day

I'd love to say I'm having a great day, but that is just not the case. Woke up this morning with a terrible headache and intestinal/pelvic pain. Made it to my elementary school for my practicum, and then I went to my Geo360 lab (which was useless!), then I came home. Forgot to drop my physics lab write-up off, so I'll have to go back to campus this afternoon and do that. Being sick sucks. At least they gave me the afternoon off from work - I have such an awesome job!

Luckily, it seems I only have two papers left to write for homework today, so I may actually get a small break from the insanity tonight. Boomtown Disc 2 arrived in the mail, so I even have quality entertainment. Ooh, and my soup this weekend--the leftovers are incredible! Nothing like having homemade chicken noodle soup at hand when you're sick.

To the obnoxious brats, old people, and professors that made me sick: %$#@!!!!
To the makers of Aleve: I love you.

No comments: