Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend Musings

What to say, a million things have happened, all insignificant. I was supposed to write two more huge papers this weekend, but it seems that has not happened. My holiday was okay, complete with a turkey, mashed potatoes, family, and lots of driving. I worked, I slept, I even went Geocaching (and nabbed my 50th cache, totaling four in one day out). I fixed a computer, tried to help a friend, cleaned, and been an all-around helpful person... sort of. Shocking as it may be, my unselfishness means that I don't spend enough time on myself sometimes and that has been missing in my life. I must remember to set some time away for myself this week (ha, it's dead week, like that'll happen).

Other notes: I like iced molasses cookies. You really can't eat too many Junior Mints. Long fingernails suck. I like wrapping presents. Getting up at 4am for work really sucks. I am SO tired of writing papers AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*This is Jaggy's computer. Jaggy seems to have suffered some sort of mental dysfunction. Please wait while I reboot her system. Press any key to continue.*

No comments: