Monday, February 06, 2006

A Case of the Mondays

Grad school interview did not go well today - at least, not as well as I wanted. The interview questions were both predictable and very odd. The first question, "Why do you want to be a teacher?" was entirely expected. Unfortunately, I totally blanked on my primary reason! GRR. I hope they still consider me an asset to the school and that I can continue my education at Oregon State after my undergrad degree terminates this spring.

Crazy week this week: a midterm, a presentation, five papers due, student-teaching in the evening one night, plus the dreaded CBEST test this coming Saturday. Not only do I have all of that to do, but I still have regular classes, all of my other student teaching, and work. Shoot me now, please!

Not much else to say... I'm stressed and tired, but still moving around. Must get to sleep so I can get up and do this all over again tomorrow.

No comments: