Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"G-Rated"

I'd like to take a moment to reflect on my blog and to comment about it's "rating." If you have read any of my posts, you might notice that I don't really censor myself. Alternatively, I will have serious posts that ask tough questions. My thinking is that this blog isn't going to be your standard "G-rated," appropriate for everyone blog. I was thinking (and yeah, here it comes) that my blog is more "G-rated," meaning "Grandma-rated." This blog is a great place for me to discuss things I could talk about with my grandma. Which means I can use intelligence and sophistication, thinking above a "general audience, hand-fed soundbyte" theme. Oooh, and since Grandma can swear, I can swear. But... there are some things ya just don't talk to Grandma about... and I won't be putting that kind of stuff up here. So yeah. This blog is "G-rated," meaning "Grandma-rated." :P And if you don't like it, take it up with my grandma.

No comments: