Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I am evil, but not so much

How to get a guy to take you on a date:

Boy: I have a ton of stuff to do.
Girl: You should take me out tonight.
Boy: Okay.

I never thought it would work, never in a million billion years. But I have a date tonight with a boy. And he's making me plan the whole thing. So now I know what the pressure is like. God? Did I do something wrong, or is this punishment for being foward with a boy?

Ideas many, realistic ideas are few. If only I had a magic carpet, we could be to the coast in like, two hours! ;) So yeah, the plan, so far, involves him "picking me up" at 7:30pm and at some point going to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream. And no curfew - for like, the first time ever for me. This is weird... a date, no curfew, and it's not even supposed to rain tonight (in March in Oregon, that's unheard of).

Yesterday Emily and I went shopping in Salem. We both got some cute stuff, but my new red shirt is simply... WOW. Jeff thought so too when he saw it. I think he drooled a bit. So at least I don't have to figure out what to wear, thankfully. That cuts out a ton of stress. EEK what pants?! What shoes!?

Forget it, I'm the prize, not the clothes. And I am evil. You should take me out tonight. LOL!

No comments: