Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is Me

. <-- This is me. I exist. I am well-defined, carefully planned, and expertly crafted. I don't have many frills, but I'm definitely not boring.

. <-- This is me. I know who I am, what I am capable of under normal circumstances, and even some pretty extraordinary ones. I know what I want. I know how to get what I want, but sometimes my methods aren't always the most perfect.

. <-- This is me. I am honest to a fault. I don't play games, play hard to get, or play a fiddle. It's not my style to be coy or coquettish. Sure, flirting is fine, but I'm not out to win a short-term fling. People either like me for what I am, the things above and below this post, or they don't like me. I do not take offense, because if someone doesn't like me, they're missing out.

. <-- This is me. I'm everything you see listed in my profile section plus a million more things. I'm a goofball, a geek, a dancer, a blogger, a freak. I love root beer floats and watermelon, hashbrowns and the rain. I love running up big hills and singing bad renditions from The Sound of Music when I get up there. I am proud, I am small, I am human, and yes, I make mistakes. God help me, this is me.

1 comment:

tappy tibbons said...

Do you ever run up big flights of stairs and throw punches when you get to the top like Rocky?
I love going that.