Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Please Stand Up

Dear Blog Readers:

In a funny conversation today with one of my favorite dance partners, I found out that several people have come across my blog by word of mouth. I find this uniquely interesting, seeing as how I would figure most people would surf past or link directly to my blog, but this is not the case. I have a few things to say:

This blog is my space to think things through, to vent, to rant, to fume and steam, to gossip, to expound, to rave and exclaim. I don't write this for you. This is my space (not to be confused with MySpace, which sucks IMHO).

I don't receive very many comments to my dear bloggy, so if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment, just so I know that I really have readers out there... it would sort of, like, inflate my ego just a little. :) Post anonymously, post any comments about the blog, and follow these instructions:

1. name (or pseudonym)
2. location (or home planet)
3. color of shag carpet that best represents your personality

1 comment:

Jeff Waddell said...

1. The man
2. Corvallis
3. Fluorescent gold, oh ya. That would be a sweet shag carpet color.