Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Trust Me

I trust myself without question to make the right choices, decisions, and assumptions about my life and world around me. Why can't you do the same? I'm logical and rational, cool-headed, thoughtful, and inquisitive. If I have questions, I ask them. I've spent a long time trying to figure myself out and understanding why I am the way I am. I know me, and I trust me.

Furthermore, if you are trying to gather information about me or wonder how I'll react to a situation, rather than going to friends or family to ask them about me, just ask me. There is not a question on this planet I won't answer honestly. If you want to know about me, ASK! I won't get mad if you ask me a stupid question, a silly question, a personal question... if I don't know you very well or I find you don't really need the information, I may choose to decline answering, but at least I will be honest with you about it.

If I say I'm going to do something, I'll do it. Sometimes it takes me a few days if your request is trivial (like me pirating crappy music for you), but I will get the job done and done well. If I say I'm not going to do something, take that at face value--I won't do it. My word is my bond, never given without thought and faith. Trust me, I won't lead you astray. Sure, I might get you lost on some adventure in the mountains... but I will get you out alive or die trying.

Please trust me. Especially when I have given you no reason to not trust me. I can handle whatever you toss in my direction. I will be okay, and if I'm not, I will find a way to make the best of my situation. Trust me. Please.

No comments: