Sunday, June 18, 2006

Introducing...

ME!

OSU conferred upon ME the degree of Bachelor of Science General Science today.

I am officially an alumna of Oregon State University.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I could never have done this alone. So many un-word-able thanks go out to the hundreds of people who have been there for me along the way. Family first, as always and forever, I thank you for your guidance and support. To my friends for making me go forth into society against my will, for putting me in uncomfortable situations and making me learn who I am and who I want to be. For tormenting me when I deserved it and for comforting me when I needed it most - I thank you guys a zillion times over. To my old people: the words will come in a few posts... I'm sure there will be tears involved.

Mom and Dad: I love you. There are no words... I can't express my love and adoration enough. You give me more each day than I can possibly repay or pass on. You are my best role models, my safety net, my home. Thank you for every lesson learned (especially those you made me learn on my own). Thank you so much. You are truly incredible.

Whitney: You are my best friend, my sister, my hero. I love you. I wish you more luck than you can use as you embark in your new "official" college. Congrats on declaring - I'm proud of you. Go Beavs!

Kevin: Love, hate, hilarity, torment... it's the craziest relationship ever, but it seems to work for us. Thank you so much for listening to every gripe, for showering me in advice (solicited or otherwise), for the hikes and sanity and everything else I can't begin to list. Thank you for watching me grow, for helping me change, for cutting me down when I deserved it. You are the brother I always knew I never wanted... err... yup, that's right. :P

Jeff: for love, for support, for the best hugs ever, for being goofy, and all the rest, thanks.
Rachel: you get your own post.
Emily: you get your own post.

If I have not mentioned you, please forgive me. The girls are trying to get me to wrap this up so we can go out for one last huzzah. Thank you. You know who you are. Thank you.

No comments: