Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Unpacked

I'm almost through with my unpacking since I moved back into my parents' house. The good news: I've thrown away a ton of junk I've been keeping far too long. The bad news: I still don't have enough room for all of my new junk. But the piles are dwindling, and I'm adjusting slowly to my old life.

Went to the dentist this morning. I really hate going to the dentist. Uh, when I say I have a vicious gag reflex, I do not find it necessary for you to test me on this! At least I am cavity-free and done with that evil place for another six months. Ugh!

It seems like the more I accomplish, the longer my "to do" list is. I actually typed out part of the list here, but you don't need to see it. In fact, even I don't care about half of it anymore.

It's chocolate time. Yeah... I'm thinking Twix bars.

No comments: