Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oppressive Heat

It has been over a week since I last updated with my crazy life activities.
Because nothing has happened. Really.

Okay, that's not entirely true... it's hot and I'm tired of it being hot. 100°+ for three days. Ugh.

Emily came down last week to spend a day with me. We had a pretty good time, learning to ride Trikkes and talking and eating ice cream for dinner. I finished working on my new computer project, and I'll post the parts I'm soon to acquire for your perusal. Found a few jobs to apply for, but the market is tight right now. Have been exchanging messages with a unique young man for a few weeks, and I'm quite enjoying our conversation (convoluted and difficult as it may be at times). Dancing every Monday, and hopefully a couple Thursdays too... ordered new shoes this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about going again soon.

Yup, nothing new to note. I'm going to go sit where it's cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you edit this post? I recall it mentioning something like "... not completely out of the picture... Especially after recent events."

Lindsey said...

Due to equally recent events, I have elected to make several edits to my blog. The decision was not made easily, for I have long refused to delete or edit posts. It is my sincerest hope that any ill will caused by the posting of now-deleted or edited posts has passed. I apologize most humbly to my blog readers for this action.