Saturday, July 29, 2006

Up and Down

The week was busy, complete with hiking adventures and some difficult moments. Tuesday and Wednesday included some personal growth and another revision to my ever-changing self. Rachel was in town, and we spent a few delightful hours together. So happy to have that time out of the house and girl-talking my boy woes away. :) I went hiking with a friend, and we (he) found two more Geocaches up at McDowell Creek Park. The day was warm, but beautiful. Good conversation. Great adventure.

Mom called me Friday afternoon to inform me that her mother was at the hospital. Doctors said Grandma had suffered a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), not dissimilar from a mild stroke. Grandma was released the same day. I am quite concerned, knowing enough about the situation to have reason to worry. Grandpa has not been doing well lately either. I anticipate visiting them again soon.

No comments: