Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Boring Day

What a day! I got up fairly early for a job interview in Corvallis, then rushed back to Lebanon for lunch with my Aunt, Uncle, and Grandma. Sounds easy enough, but I don't have any professional clothes that fit anymore (pants are all too short).

Okay, that sounds pathetic. That's really all I did... went for a walk, helped Dad on a project in the shop, dinner... blah.

If it weren't for dancing every week, I would probably be a depressed pile of nothing right now. Monday comes around too slow and ends too fast. I'm sure I drive my family nuts since that's almost all I talk about, but it really changed my life for the better. Prior to my dancing days, I was horribly secluded, introverted. I'm coming out of my shell, trying new things, becoming social (though still incredibly private)... I'm sorry if I bore people to death. I honestly don't know what I'd do without those friends and that activity now.

I'm going to go take a break for a while. I'll try to get back later to post something meaningful, maybe a story or something funny. In the while, I'll leave you with another quote:

"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident." -Sir Hugh Walpole

I want to get in an accident. ;)

No comments: