Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Search Continues

Aside from pictures, it has been a few days since I posted anything coherent. I've been kind of depressed, incredibly stressed, and angry. Job hunting is absolutely no fun.

The Employment Search so far: two in-person interviews, one last week and one today, plus one unexpected telephone interview this afternoon. I already heard back from both of the jobs I interviewed for today: "we're hiring someone better qualified to handle this position." I'm still hopeful for the job I interviewed for last week--that would be a sweet job. I am not posting more details about where, sorry.

There is a great deal of stuff going on in my life that I can't blog about for fear of it coming back to bite me in the ass. For a difficult second time, I find myself censored in a place I've so long been completely honest. This makes me very frustrated. My apologies for not being able to fill you in on my life, but there are just things I can't talk about online. I am, however, willing to talk in person/on the phone. If you want to know more, you have to contact me--I'm not going to force anyone to listen.

Tonight, I just want to be held.

3 comments:

Jeff Waddell said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down- I wish I could give you a hug from down here but this will have to do. *hug*

Uninformed Decision-Making said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

Awww, you two are so sweet. I miss you guys! and I'm so taking you up on those hugs/cuddles next time I see yas.