Friday, September 22, 2006

It's only a matter of time...

Another interview today, though this one didn't go nearly as well as the one I had yesterday. I wasn't impressed by the people asking me questions. I honestly couldn't see myself liking that job, but it pays with benefits, so perhaps it might be a great job. I just don't know.

Last night's ER episode was incredible! I need to rewatch it to get everything out of it (plus some serious drooling over Scott Grimes). When George Clooney left ER, I figured the show would die. Then Anthony Edwards left, and the show really lost some spark. When Noah Wyle left, ooh I thought it was the end. But the newer cast is really good. Nonetheless, I'm still fond of the "old days" with Dr. Ross and Nurse Hathaway... nothing like some romance to keep things fun. :)

This weekend could be interesting. I have several options to choose from, and a few plans of my own. Not really sure what to do, but there may be some adventure. I might also bum around the house all weekend and not do a damn thing. With near-perfect weather, I'd love to get some more Geocaching done--rain is coming, for sure.

Things have been going really well the last few weeks at home - I'm kinda waiting for the bomb to explode. I'm trying really hard to do everything right, to make sure everyone is satisfied, to get a job, to become self-sufficient, to grow as an adult... but somehow, I fear I've screwed up in some way and am sure to hear about it sooner or later. It's only a matter of time...

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

I miss so much about being young. My firm skin. My slim waist. But what I don't miss is feeling like I was on display for others to judge. Once you get older, you stop worrying if others think you've screwed up. One day, it just matters if you think you've screwed up. And that's a freeing feeling.