Thursday, September 14, 2006

Odd Talks

Why do the best conversations seem to happen in dark, nearly-vacant parking lots late at night? No, not the kind of conversation when something dramatic happens or relationships blossom. Just the old-fashioned friendly chats that leave you thinking and inspired. :)

Had a great time dancing tonight! A friend and I started a song with a Foxtrot but switched back and forth to Lindy a couple times - challenging to transition the two styles, but very fun. We danced a Hustle super fast! I crashed at the end, just dead tired. I'm told that people stared--don't care. Definitely working hard on some posturing and position, trying to work with mirrors, but the dance halls I've been in this summer don't have them; can't wait to get back to the ballroom at OSU. Good luck to all the OSU West Coast Swing dancers headed up to Bridgetown this weekend!!!

3 comments:

Jeff Waddell said...

That blogger guy is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen!

Uninformed Decision-Making said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaggy said...

It is rather annoying as it continues repeating whilst I attempt to read the newest minutia of Jaggy's life. I've since removed it from my viewing space. (Gotta love browser extensions! :D)

-ADMIN EDIT: sorry, UDM, had to edit this post via deletion and reposting. Not to mention that I had to read it six times before I understood WTF you were saying. :P