Monday, October 30, 2006

Bullets of Alcatraz

About.com has an article about the ghosts of Alcatraz. I read it and couldn't resist posting the lines that made me laugh.

"One of the areas which some claim is the most active with paranormal activity is a utility corridor where inmates Coy, Cretzer and Hubbard were plummeted with bullets after a failed prison escape. It is there that in 1976 a night security guard reported hearing unexplained eerie clanging sounds coming from inside."

Yes, that's right, the men were plummeted with bullets. The bullets fell on them and the men died. Just coming down from the heavens, bullets raining down, plummeting to earth. Methinks the author meant pummeled. I'm still laughing!

2 comments:

crallspace said...

Someone was just trying to be creative with language *(sigh)

Jeff Waddell said...

Ya, I hate it when I get plummeted with bullets.