Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Weekend

A wonderful weekend! I haven't had this much fun in a loooong time.

Friday night after work, I spent the evening into the wee hours with a friend, talking and talking until I forced myself to drive home. Got up on Saturday with almost no sleep under my belt and drove Corvallis to meet another friend. He and I traveled to Eugene, shopping and driving all over the city. My sister lost a tire on her car early that morning, so I stuck around after returning to Corvallis to pick her up. Worst place to be post-game in Corvallis: on campus! Where was I post-game? Sitting near the bookstore... ugh. We drove home, and I actually had a few hours at home Saturday night. Sunday morning dawned very early (too early) with a phone call from a friend, "Hey, you said you'd be up, let's go do something." :D Yeah... I was not up. But I got up and we had a delightful day.

So the weekend wasn't all great. But the good stuff really out-weighs the bad stuff.

Now I have to go to work. Feels really good to be able to say that. But I could use another four hours of sleep. Sorry dance peoples, I don't think I'll make it to Monday night dancing tonight. I'll be lucky to survive my day and get home. That's all for now...

No comments: