Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Naked in the Shower

I shower naked. This might come as a shock to some of you, but it is the truth. Naked. No jewelry, no hair ties, not even nail polish. Now before you start picturing me naked, allow me to offer one tiny bit of information. No, I will not take a camera with me and take photos next time I shower.

Do not fear, though, my male friends: it is not impossible to see me naked. You just have to jump through a few hoops, treat me really well, and be worth me taking my clothes off for.

I'm sure my mother will read that and grimace or something. See, the thing is, Mom, I have enough self-respect to know that I'm not going to take my clothes off for just anybody (as much as every guy I know wishes I would).

I guess I don't know what the big deal is... if you want pictures of naked women, I bet you can find some nice ones online somewhere. As for seeing me naked... well, I do it every day, naked in the shower, and I'm nothing special. No, people, no naked shower pictures.

No comments: