Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quiet Holiday

World's Fastest Holiday Update: I had four days off from work, Friday through Monday. On Friday, I ran a bunch of errands for my mother, then quilted a 20"x20" Sudoku game quilt for her for Christmas. Saturday was spent cutting the Sudoku numbers out of 1/8" foam stock, watching movies, and wrapping presents. Sunday, Christmas Eve, my parents, sister, grandmother, and sister's boyfriend joined me at a small feast much like the one we had for Thanksgiving. Monday was quiet with Mom, Dad, sister, and myself exchanging presents, and then a quick visit in Albany with Mom's parents. I watched five movies and a ton of DVD extras. I was very much ready to go to work this morning.

That's all I have time for tonight... a friend is on the way over, and I really need to be social. With no dancing for three weeks, I might forget how to talk to people. I won't forget the dance steps... just how to talk to people and not sound like a moron.

I miss my friends.

Oh, and if you're looking for one of those Christmas letter thingies where I tell you all about my year, check out the Blog Year Retrospective at the left. That's the best I can do.

No comments: