Friday, December 08, 2006

Red Light!

You know those red laser-like motion detectors that you wave your hand in front of and the door magically opens? Those are not the same as barcode readers. I know. Just trust me...

No, no, just trust me.
I know the truth.
I have seen the light. :)
The light is red.
And it told me my pop was not worth what I paid for it. :P

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest came out on DVD this week, and I've seen the movie twice since Tuesday, one more for sure tomorrow when I listen to the commentary track. I pretty much have it memorized already, after a total of three viewings... :D

I took my colorful kusudama into work to help brighten up my desk a little bit, and I've had so many comments on it! It was absolutely never my intent to attract attention to myself or my paper-folding hobby/talent, but being recognized feels really good. People stop by my desk all day long, picking it up, holding it, looking at it, wondering about it, asking questions. Maybe I'll make something else to take to work now... like cookies!

And somehow, in the méleé of it all, I think I did something to my shoulder dancing last weekend. I remember hurting then, but I don't know if it's muscle or nerve damage. I've had a tingly arm/hand at randomly during the week, different than when my arm goes to sleep. Plus my knee is hurting a lot more lately, probably because I'm not as active as I used to be, and the muscles that keep my kneecap from grinding on my femur aren't pulling correctly. My right side is just falling apart... sheesh!

No comments: