Tuesday, December 12, 2006

*sniffle*

I have a cold. A nasty, awful, taking-the-day-off-from-work cold. Yesterday, I felt like my nose was awfully drippy, but sometimes it's just like that. By the end of work, I was sure I was getting sick. When I got home at 10pm (after dinner and just a little dancing with a very nice guy), I was dead. I don't think I slept much last night, and this morning's nap wasn't much better. But I discovered the Vicks Vapor Inhaler: it's a stick that you put under your nose and breathe in... instant relief. IF you can inhale through your nose. Hmm, poor planning? Anyway, I have used it, and it's pretty neat. I think I'll go to work tomorrow.

I'm not exactly known for my hydration skills... but, by golly, I'm doing really good today! I've had four or five glasses of water/juice/diet pop already, and more is on the way. Mostly because all of my meds say "take with plenty of water." I might argue with one med box, but not six or seven. Propel is my friend. :)

Now if only I could get warm and stay warm...
I might need some help with that...
Any handsome boys willing to lend me some body heat?
Oh, right, sick. Darn.

Back into bed I go...

1 comment: