Saturday, January 27, 2007

50 Random Questions

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Pam

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a large mole on my lower back, just below my pantyline. I believe this is what they refer to as a "birth mark." I don't think I understand how one can get a mark from birth...

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I won't give his name away, but he taught Anatomy 343, a lab class, and I never missed a lab or left early. What would you like to know about the circulatory, respiratory, or reproductive systems? Too hot...

***WAIT!***
If you found this blog via Google, please don't stop reading yet. This blog contains other "Random Question" lists if you click on "memes" on the left. For the latest blog post, click on "Uniquely Normal" at the top of this page. I update daily!
***You may now continue reading.***

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope, I am not paying $7 to not watch the movie when I can not pay $7 to not watch a movie at home.

5. What body part do you wash first? My hair

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Not very often...

7. What's the strangest talent you have? I can do some pretty incredible things with my tongue (and I mean that in a totally non-sexual way).

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie all the way.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Original--by the tube!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I can't recall being tied up, and I don't want to be tied up. I don't see a need for me to be restrained.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? My parents never believed in grounding us. They took away privileges or restricted access to certain things, but neither my sister or I were ever grounded.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I would rather not parallel park, but I have the ability to do so.

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? I don't think I've had two dates in one month!

14. How many times have you been cussed out? Umm... rarely. Not too many people dislike me. My money is on people cussing me out behind my back.

15. Which shoe do you put on first? The right one.

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? I can only think of four regular bars that I've been in, let alone gay bars. Something tells me I wouldn't get very many guys in a gay bar... at least, not the kind that want to date me.

18. Girls-- pretty much drive me nuts.

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? All but one of them is an engineer of some sort. All of them live in Corvallis. They all understand computers better than I do (save one). They all dislike chick flicks, but they all secretly enjoy watching them. Oh, and they all liked me at one time or another.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes, I did. I had my first kiss in 8th grade, and I would not trade it for anything.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Family, friends, boyfriend... depends on the day's drama.

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Definitely!

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd rather not wash my bath towel, but I do think either one of those would result in some nastiness of the worst kind. Who came up with that question?

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I'm not allowed in there, and no, I don't question my parents' bedroom contents. They're adults, they're married, and it's none of my business what they do. (Can we change the subject, puh-leeze?!)

26. What was your childhood nickname? I refuse to disclose this information.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never.

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Nope.

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I put in eye drops once...

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, I don't bite my nails.

31. How do you eat your cookie? Mmmm, cookies... depends on the size and kind.

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I have never worked out in a gym.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I sing.

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? About 2oz of 100-proof vodka and I'm tipsy to the point of not being able to hold my own head up. I've never been more drunk than that, partly because I don't enjoy the sensation, and partly because I just don't like the taste of alcohol.

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Um, no.

38. How often do you clean out your ears? When I think about it, every other day or so.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I never got statistical data on this, so I'm not sure.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? Spiders, heights, and dogs.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Kleenex

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Well, seeing that I spend so much time in bars... LOL. There was an incident with a purple onion one time, but that wasn't stupid as much as really funny.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nope, I have no regrets about any action, decision, or behavior I've ever done.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Not that I recall...

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Nope, I have been on very few dates.

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? I've never played Twister.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? I've never been truly drunk.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Nope.

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Give me a good WCS to that song, and I'll do it!

108 comments:

CJ said...

sooo I totally don't know you and I found this randomly BUT! you are awesome because you westcoast

:P

garima said...

loved it
:D

Anonymous said...

No idea who you are, but this was awesome... btw ur the first hit on google for 'random question'

dima said...

thats hott!

Kris said...

I googled Random Question and ended up here. Just wanted to leave a shout out!

Kirsty said...

Yeah, same as Kris! Enjoyed reading these :)

Jelli said...

haha this was cool i liked these Questions haha they were a bit weird but haha very interesting to know bout you you seem like a perdy cool perdy btw{:

Steeve said...

That was some pretty cool stuff there, dude! And I can't really say you're cool cuz you're west coast, cuz I'm kind of... erm... South coast, perhaps? o.o

Anonymous said...

Same thing! I hit random questions on google. Lol. Interesting things you got there.

Anonymous said...

Huh... Interesting.. Just searched raondom questions and here i am... just thought i'd post like everyone else!!! shout out to all my peeps!

Albert Reynolds said...

that was cool. im using these questions:D

Anonymous said...

lol, these questions are so funny. I used them in a convo, and we were cracking up. thanks :)

Riven said...

Funny ... I also typed in Random questions ,... second hit on Google ! awesome questions < +++ icebreakers !!!

Sincerely,


The Riven

Nevturiel said...

Another "googled random questions" person here. Thanks for the interesting post!

Luana said...

dude. you are so my hero right now =]
haha

Greta said...

Wow wicked. Who knew so many people googled "random question?" Congrats at being the top of the hit list!

AppleAustin said...

AWESOME, that's all you can say about it. Awesome

The Apple

Alix-wa said...

I found this on Google, and me and a friend are chatting on msn using some of these questions, thanks!

Bella Swan said...

OMG! this is exactly what i was looking for!! THANK YOU!!! :D
btw...i loved the answers to your questions to...they were kinda funny and cool :)

Gloria said...

i googled random questions :D
and this was completely random and hilarious :D

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i was another that googled random questions and you were the second link on the page but true enough these were random questions lol funny as hell there a good laugh when your bored to have a convo with



to all other peeps that goggled random questions out there ^_^ wooooo

NotNicky said...

Teehee. You made me giggle. Loved the responses.


I have bitten my toenails. >.>

Blitz said...

another "random questions" google person. You seem like a pretty cool person, judging from your answers. ^^ just saying hi!

Anonymous said...

wow.. i didnt know lots of people googled the word "random question"

(im one of them)

Miss. Heather said...

Enjoyed reading these!

Anonymous said...

yet another person who googled random questions ^__^ you remind me of myself. aha! random questions help me write my personal statements..

Erin Jayde said...

ha ha you remind me of myself i do the exact same thing when i am bored....
let me guess you were doing this when you shoukd have been doing something else?????
join the club

Anonymous said...

i loooooved this! the purple onion comment made me laugh my head off!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! those were so funny! and exactly what i was looking for! thanks a ton!:) loved them!!!

Anonymous said...

haha So like most people on this page I have to agree googleing " Random Question" will get you here. Good job! these are very random.

Tox said...

Found this Yahoogling "random questions" and am thoroughly horrified that you have never played twister. Plese remedy this immediately. :D

Karl said...

haha like everyone else I got here from Random Questions. Pretty good read and I was quite entertained for several minutes! Thumbs Up!

Anonymous said...

HAh yay for searching "random queston" :D liked it.... pure awesomeness ^^

Anonymous said...

i like how so many people googled random question...including myself
:P

Anonymous said...

I will only say you are awesome for thinking up of those questions,and you are awesome for the answers you write :D
you bf is a lucky guy :D
no offense but you are strange...all great people are :DDDD
i dont think you will see this post and become certain of how speacial you are, but anyway :D thoughts travel fast and accurate,you will recieve them anyhow lol
GOOD JOB on this blog :D

Anonymous said...

sweet. i found this after a random question search, as i see a lot of people did. you answered most of these the same way i would have. : P thanks for posting. : )

Chenoan said...

I googled random questions and I go this. I'll be using this list on my own blog C:

thankyou!

Jen said...

One more Google searcher...

Anonymous said...

These questions are soo funny! i used them in a conversation and we were having such a good time! Thanks!
oh ya and i am another google searcher! :)

Evelyn said...

Hey! Great Questions!(: I love Google Searching!(: Thanks blogger... :D

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!
I Googled 'Random Questions' too!
I was actually searching for things for a school assignment... Didin't realise just how many people type in 'Random Questions' in google!
:)

Anonymous said...

wow....never thought so many people end up googling "Random Questions"

But i'm glad i ended up here, it was definitely entertaining. Thanx Blogger =D

Anonymous said...

Hey there! You're a westie?? That's awesome!! These are some funny questions! I am using these to get to know some of my friends.

Thanks for posting these!!

Anonymous said...

I loooove this! I was so bored when i decided to check random questions. Wow I shall be the belle of the party now. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

haha i just went and googled random question and ended up here! lol funny

Anonymous said...

Lol yeah, I googled random questions, too.

Anonymous said...

Typed in Random Questions... and here i am laughing at the similarities i have with a stranger.
<3

Anonymous said...

Loved theses questions they are questions that I would have never thought of!

Anna said...

I can't believe how many people googled 'random questions'. lol I did, too. I was searching for questions to ask my friend.

Anonymous said...

so im among the ones who googled random questions i was completely bored talking to my friend and needed something to make the conversation interesting and this definitely did the trick thnx

Jen said...

I googled random questions too... I used it on my blog too. Check it out! http://www.insidemyheadjt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This was funny.
I think my favorite question was the toilet paper one. Haha.

E to the M to the ILY said...

Google must enjoy leading us to you :) funny random questions. my favorite was the one about toilet paper... Scrunched or folded? Hahaha!!!! Random. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

You sound like a pretty cool dude. I also googled random questions nd this is were it destined me.

Tuan Auz said...

Hahaha Number 44.

I 100% agree!

Why would we do something we are going to regretttt right?

=D

funny funny

Anonymous said...

Very funny and enjoyable to read. :)

Kaikun2236 said...

haha these are great

Mary Joyce Enriquez said...

Awesome♫

Anonymous said...

Hahah, meh too, I put in random question in google! XD

Anonymous said...

I just searched for 'random questions' and ended up here for an amusing 5 minutes :D

TwitchiVixen said...

Well, for at least 3 years now, you've been the top hit on Goolge for 'Random Questions'. Impressive. I wish I could get that much traffic to my blog.

Thanks for posting! I hope you don't mind me stealing the questions, but not the answers, of course :) I'll be linking back to your blog as a source.

You'll soon find my answers to these questions on twitchivixen.blogspot.com

Melbel98! said...

I googled random questions to ask people and this came up and I couldn't stop laughing! An extremly amusing 3 minutes:D Good job

Anonymous said...

Searched random questions in google and found this...love it!

Elizabeth said...

random search also and came your blog post! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I am a google searcher too! Thats funny! Over half of the readers are from google!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Those are some pretty awesome questions and answers! d: Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

Amy Luck ;) said...

XD Nice questions!
Though.. Have you ever sniffed an animals butt..? LOL

Lauren said...

Love that so many people are here searching for random questions*

Anonymous said...

lol i was actually looking for cute questions to ask my boyfriend [im 13 btw] but sum of these r way better than i expected to find on google... am i the only one who wasnt looking up "random questions"?

Anonymous said...

these random questions do help out alot! when you run out of things to say/text but you want to keep talking to that someone.. THANKS!

&you are AWSOME for being the 1st choice on google :)

Anonymous said...

It's almost 3 in the morning so I look for random questions and this is what I came to. It entertained me :)

al said...

Searched Google for random questions and ended here. 'twas fun. I don't know you but i find the questions and answers interesting and entertaining.

nevaehsmum said...

honestly thought i was the only one to google random questions... that is so awesome that i am not alone:)

Lynn(e) said...

I did in fact find this on google, but this was awesome. Thank you for it.

JoJo said...

haha this was AWESOME!! made me laugh! ahh..i needed this :)

RORO said...

Wtf well this was Nice lol XD

MANY STARS said...

totally going to use! thanks!

Taboo said...

You're STILL the first response on google when typing in "Random Questions." That rocks. As does this list and the answers, I can't keep a straight face answering some of them.

Anonymous said...

I also googled random questions and was the #1 hit lol, im currently using these on the guy im dating lol. :)

cheeseeater360 said...

I loved this! I doubt anyone will get to read this seeing how far down it is buuuuttt I was also just looking for random questions ....mostly to freak out my bf and these r perfect!! <3

Anonymous said...

I also found this through google... interesting list! Ha ha, I can't believe I'm not the only one that is reading these questions to my boyfriend ;)

Anonymous said...

Lmfao! Readinq this to my boyfriend cuz were bored xD !

Anonymous said...

so i am not the only person who searches for random questions. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Haha thank u so much who ever this is.. it exactly what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

Lol, funny questions thanx for sharing!(:

Anonymous said...

Found this while searching random questions! (:

Anonymous said...

Funny. :) I was searching for questions to ask a "friend" of mine, and I found these. Every time I asked him one, he was like "Where the hell did you get these questions" I was laughing my head off. Thanks! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wheres # 16??

Jaggy said...

It took 5 years, but finally someone noticed #16 is missing. Yes, Anonymous, you are correct. I don't know why there is no #16, but there isn't. Sorry. Have a look around at the other random questions in my Memes section for other questions though. Thanks for all of the comments!

Anonymous said...

Yup am another random question Googler lol...amazing

Anonymous said...

One more for the Google pile.....
Really enjoyed reading your answers (even this many years later).

Anonymous said...

SHOUTOUT!
From another googler

Becca said...

You're still being googled, haha. I loved these questions! Loved your answers, as well. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL (don't ever leave comments but just thought I would since leaving a comment is a tradition I suppose)

Anonymous said...

Your the #1 random comment google search holder for almost 5 years now... How do you feel?

alicetheawesomexxx said...

lol i googled random questions and wound up here - it sooooooo LOLICIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have a gud life...:D

Anonymous said...

I feel like were the same person I answered pretty much the same to every question!!!

Kitty Kat said...

Ahh! I was googling something and I have NO idea how I came across this but it's pretty awesome!! haha :D

Anonymous said...

This was really useful! Thanks! My friend and I were playing a confession game. :)

Katie said...

Another google surfer. I feel like you and I would be friends, because I had a lot of the same answers to these questions. You're an alright guy :)

Rhiannon said...

Hi, thought I'd leave a comment while reading this. AMAZING! Never heard of you...but I have now! So tell me peeps...what's YOUR favourite Icecream flavour? :-P

Passion789 said...

some of your answers make me just crack up. and some of the questions i used lolz. Thanks!

Hamed Tayyeb said...

Why don't you make a 100 random questions? I really enjoyed reading this :).

Jaggy said...

Thanks, Hamed Tayyeb! Click on "Memes" in the "Filed Under" section to find more of these questions.

Anonymous said...

Where is 16?

Jaggy said...

#16 (and a few others) are missing. I got this list from someone else. That's just the way it is.

Anonymous said...

Its interesting how many people just stumbled on this including me... Its quite interesting. Im not sure that the tester was a boy or a girl. I thing its a boy. no wait well, idk.