1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Pam
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a large mole on my lower back, just below my pantyline. I believe this is what they refer to as a "birth mark." I don't think I understand how one can get a mark from birth...
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I won't give his name away, but he taught Anatomy 343, a lab class, and I never missed a lab or left early. What would you like to know about the circulatory, respiratory, or reproductive systems? Too hot...
If you found this blog via Google, please don't stop reading yet. This blog contains other "Random Question" lists if you click on "memes" on the left. For the latest blog post, click on "Uniquely Normal" at the top of this page. I update daily!
***You may now continue reading.***
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope, I am not paying $7 to not watch the movie when I can not pay $7 to not watch a movie at home.
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Not very often...
7. What's the strangest talent you have? I can do some pretty incredible things with my tongue (and I mean that in a totally non-sexual way).
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie all the way.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Original--by the tube!
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I can't recall being tied up, and I don't want to be tied up. I don't see a need for me to be restrained.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? My parents never believed in grounding us. They took away privileges or restricted access to certain things, but neither my sister or I were ever grounded.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I would rather not parallel park, but I have the ability to do so.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? I don't think I've had two dates in one month!
14. How many times have you been cussed out? Umm... rarely. Not too many people dislike me. My money is on people cussing me out behind my back.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? The right one.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? I can only think of four regular bars that I've been in, let alone gay bars. Something tells me I wouldn't get very many guys in a gay bar... at least, not the kind that want to date me.
18. Girls-- pretty much drive me nuts.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? All but one of them is an engineer of some sort. All of them live in Corvallis. They all understand computers better than I do (save one). They all dislike chick flicks, but they all secretly enjoy watching them. Oh, and they all liked me at one time or another.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes, I did. I had my first kiss in 8th grade, and I would not trade it for anything.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Family, friends, boyfriend... depends on the day's drama.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Definitely!
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd rather not wash my bath towel, but I do think either one of those would result in some nastiness of the worst kind. Who came up with that question?
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I'm not allowed in there, and no, I don't question my parents' bedroom contents. They're adults, they're married, and it's none of my business what they do. (Can we change the subject, puh-leeze?!)
26. What was your childhood nickname? I refuse to disclose this information.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Nope.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I put in eye drops once...
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, I don't bite my nails.
31. How do you eat your cookie? Mmmm, cookies... depends on the size and kind.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I have never worked out in a gym.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I sing.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? About 2oz of 100-proof vodka and I'm tipsy to the point of not being able to hold my own head up. I've never been more drunk than that, partly because I don't enjoy the sensation, and partly because I just don't like the taste of alcohol.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Um, no.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? When I think about it, every other day or so.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I never got statistical data on this, so I'm not sure.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? Spiders, heights, and dogs.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Kleenex
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Well, seeing that I spend so much time in bars... LOL. There was an incident with a purple onion one time, but that wasn't stupid as much as really funny.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nope, I have no regrets about any action, decision, or behavior I've ever done.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Not that I recall...
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Nope, I have been on very few dates.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? I've never played Twister.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? I've never been truly drunk.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Nope.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Give me a good WCS to that song, and I'll do it!