Sunday, March 25, 2007

Interesting Statistic

I eat waffles every morning for breakfast, topped off with a tiny bit of peanut butter and a drizzling of maple syrup. I generally wash it down with Diet Coke. Total, that's about three hundred calories for a filling breakfast. The interesting statistic part? I've been eating two Eggo waffles each morning since sixth grade. If I had two waffles, six days each week, fifty-two weeks in a year (that leaves a few days for donuts), for the last twelve years...

2 waffles/day x 6 days/week x 52 weeks/year x 12 years = 7488 waffles

1 teaspoon peanut butter x 6 days/week x 52 weeks/year x 12 years = 3744 teaspoons (which is just shy of five gallons)

That's a shitload of waffles and peanut butter!

You're welcome, Eggo people.

5 comments:

thartill said...

I think you need to invest in a waffle maker.

Jaggy said...

I think I need to invest in a handsome man to make the waffles for me. :P

Moosehead said...

Oh boy...things are getting hot. If you can't stand the heat...get out of the kitchen. Have fun kids. That was said in a paternal manner!

Mom of Three said...

Uh, y'all WILL remember who introduced you if this goes well, won't you?

(You can forget if it goes poorly.)

Jaggy said...

I didn't say TH had to make me waffles, I said a handsome man ought to do that. Without a picture of TH, how am I to say whether or not he fits the bill?

And yeah, right... I'll know exactly who to blame!