Sunday, March 04, 2007

Not Long

I acquired an "artist's carving block" this weekend, and I'm hand-carving some rubber stamps. I also worked out some of the new piano music, although I'm so out of practice that it was almost painful to listen to myself play.

Today has been restful. I'm having fun being creative. A friend chatted with me for a long while online, and he helped put things in better perspective, not to mention causing a lot of laughter. And now I'm killing some time playing with my carving and watching more of The Unit.

Maybe I'll get some pictures taken this week... that sounds like a good thing to work on.

And cutting my hair. I swear, that stuff grows too fast.

3 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Jaggy, do you work with meadowfoam seed?

Jaggy said...

Yes, Mr. Guy, I do work with Meadowfoam seed. Rather, the company with which I am currently employed deals with the seed. I am but a program assistant. I will be e-mailing you with any information I am able to legally provide.

The Guy Who Writes This said...

I'm doing a product with meadowfoam seed oil. I love the stuff.