Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random Questions II

Since the first list is so popular, I thought I'd add another list. Here you go, twenty more completely useless facts or thoughts about me:

1. Do you own a box of crayons? Yes, several, all Crayola (of course).

2. Have you ever seen a dead body? Yes, I've seen dead bodies. I've seen people die, and I've worked with cadavers. Nothing quite as eerie as a 'dead and skinless' human.

3. Do you always wear a seatbelt? Absolutely without fail, even if the car is off and parked with the windows down and the doors open, one tire missing... hehehe. Yes, I do.

4. When do you shower most often? I like to shower as soon as I get home from work, preferably 3 or 4pm on weekends. Showers are a good break from the world.

5. Do you own any diamonds? Yes, I do... nine or ten very small ones, and I know where they came from. I'm not fond of diamonds, but I'd never complain if someone gave me one.

6. What songs do you sing in the shower? "Amazing Grace."

7. What was the last thing you purchased? Cookies, tonight, for the Geocaching meeting.

8. What makes you feel warm and safe? My bed, cuddling with a guy, Amie

9. How often do you remember your dreams? Hahaha, rarely.

10. Did you go to public or private school? Public schools, public university

11. Have you ever prank-called someone? Yes, unfortunately. I was peer-pressured into it in 5th grade while at a sleep-over. The girls made me call a random number, and I left a message something to the effect of "Hi, this is so-and-so from JC Penney, your credit card is, like, a million billion dollars overdue, you need to pay right now or we'll *muffled laughter and giggles*" I think I went home and dialed the same number again to confess or something... it made me feel really bad.

12. How do you vent your anger? I don't get angry. :) When I do get frustrated or upset, I'll either take a long shower or go running and then take a shower. I hate running, but it's a good outlet. My friends all know that if I've gone running, things aren't good.

13. What is your heritage? I'm German, Russian, and English, nothing more or less.

14. What kind of watch do you wear? Fossil, a college grad gift to myself.

15. Did you ever go to camp? Haha, yes. I went to "Jump Rope Camp" and the U of O's "Drum Major/Leadership Camp" (like band camp, but without instruments).

16. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I was at home, then at school. I was trying to find news to eat while I ate my waffles, but nothing was on TV except breaking events. I didn't really think much about it until I got to school and wandered a bit. Classrooms were open, kids wandering in and out of any and every room. Nobody talked... it was weird. My best friend took me home that afternoon, and I picked up the newspaper, the headline reading "Attack on America" in the largest font I've ever seen used on a paper. I was seventeen.

17. Are you registered to vote? Yes, yes I am. And I do vote.

18. What is your ringtone? Vibrate. When it does ring, it plays "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin.

19. What kind of milk do you drink? I don't drink milk. I use 1% if I must use milk.

20. Are you touchy-feely? No, not really. I do touch my dance friends more than others, but that's part of the dance and environment more than me. I don't go out of my way to make contact with anyone.

No comments: