Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ow, that's going to bruise...

My parents, sister, her boyfriend, and I went to dinner in Albany tonight. As we pulled into the driveway and parked, I attempted to exit Dad's truck. I don't ordinarily ride in the truck (we only took it because Dad and Patrick are so tall that it's the only vehicle we could all ride in comfortably). In stepping down and out, I somehow smacked my elbow on part of the door.

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I pretty much crumpled to the ground in severe pain. I realize I'm prone to exaggeration, but as I learned from the three blisters earlier this week, I also apparently have a high pain tolerance. I seriously thought part of my arm had fallen off.

The bone isn't broken. The skin isn't broken. But the bruising has already started in only two hours.

I was really hoping I wasn't as accident-prone as I thought... guess I need a padded room.

No, no, no. I need a man to keep me safe and protected from evil truck doors. Yes, that is a much better solution.

But the padded room wouldn't hurt... ;)

4 comments:

thartill said...

You better go and check .....I had no idea!

Jaggy said...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

TH said...

I found it searching the internet.....I hope your not upset...all caps can't be good....

Jaggy said...

LOL, I'm not upset. I think it's kinda funny. :) And NO, you didn't "find" it. I'm not that tan. :P

I think I could make some money dancing with that body!