Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sex and Fortune Cookies

In keeping with the theme of the week, this is about a little game my friends and I like to play. When you open a fortune cookie and read the fortune, append the words "in bed" to the end and see how it changes the meaning of the fortune. Some examples:

"You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course... in bed."
"Everyone agrees you are the best... in bed."
"Avoid taking unnecessary gambles... in bed."

P.S. Adding "with a battle ax" to the end can also lead to some hilarity. Any others?

7 comments:

Chris said...

Another good one is after your friend adds "...in bed" to the end of their fortune cookie and it turns out really juicy, you then append "...with a horse" to turn the tables on them.

thartill said...

My friends used to use "in my pants" a lot. This also works with TV shows....

2 and 1/2 men..in my pants
Family Guy...in my pants
Jag...in my pants :-)

Jaggy said...

I like to add "that's not what you said last night" to comments when that's not what you said last night, TH!

And low blow with the JAG comment. You leave my show alone.

thartill said...

Oops...I think I'm in trouble.....

She didn't use caps so maybe it's not too bad.

I like the "that's not what you said last night" one...I'll have to use it in the near future.

Jaggy said...

Trouble indeed.

The revenge will be great.

Prepare yourself.

thartill said...

"It's really too small"

That's not what you said last night!

"I hate cucumbers"

(Post has been deleted by blog owner)

Jaggy said...

I have no idea what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. Keep it clean, now... come on. ;)