Monday, May 07, 2007

Lazy Monday Meme

I don't have anything better to post tonight, plus I'm not exciting enough to have another adventure for you. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a real post up tomorrow night. Until then, enjoy.

"What's the first thing you think of?"

1. Beer:
smelly

2. Anorexic:
thin

3. Relationships:
desire

4. Purple:
crayon

5. Power Rangers:
Bill Engvall

6. Weed:
whacker!

7. Steroids:
asteroids

8. Cartoons:
Looney Tunes

9. The President:
elected

10. Tupperware:
bowl

11. Florida:
orange juice

12. Santa Claus:
red

13. Halloween:
black cats and pumpkins

14. Bon Jovi:
that I should know who that is...

15. Grammar:
sexy!

16: Myspace:
overrated

17. Worst fear:
haven't I covered this six thousand times?

18. Marriage:
a societal pressure

19. Paris Hilton:
unimpressed

21. Redheads:
fiery

22. Blondes:
unstereotypical

23. Pass the time:
piano

24. One night stands:
unemotional

25. Donald Trump:
sourface

26. Neverland:
J. M. Barrie

27. Pixie Stix:
SUGAR!

28. Vanilla ice cream:
my favorite

30. High school:
difficult, painful, easy

31. Pajamas:
comfortable

32. Woody:
my HS principal's name

33. Wet socks:
cold feet

34. Alcohol:
makes me cranky, tastes bad

35. Love:
completion

36. My best friends:
loyal

37. Food:
cream of wheat bread

3 comments:

Jeff said...

You don't know how Bon Jovi is? He's cool.

The Guy Who Writes This said...

He's old enough to be your grand father.

So Jaggy, what's up with you and TH? I'm just not seeing any romance going on in blog comments lately. Is it over or have you two gone underground?

Jaggy said...

Nothing you need to know about, Mr. Guy... ;) We talk every night, and I think we pulled 14 hours instant messaging on Sunday. I blame TH for not leaving me poems anymore. :)