Monday, May 21, 2007

New Favicon, New Dance Moves

In case you missed it, I created and uploaded a new favicon this weekend. It's not terribly fancy, but it's better than what I had the first time. The larger version is posted here. What think ye?

And in other news, I went dancing tonight. The West Coast Swing group at OSU held a small function just outside of Corvallis tonight, and I needed the exercise so I attended. For $6, I got an hour-long, nearly-private lesson and three-and-a-half hours of open dancing. The lesson was very helpful, and between the few little things I've learned in the last few weeks and what I walked away with tonight, my WCS has greatly improved. I think I found where the "swing" comes in finally. Knowing my body and being comfortable with my body helps... I think the new jeans helped some too. ;) Unfortunately, I had to leave after only an hour of dancing, but I was exhausted and incredibly happy when I left.

That, and one guy couldn't stop staring at my boobs every time he danced with me. I didn't intend to put them on display, but my shirt was pretty form-fitting. As Chris put it, "that just means he was appreciative of what [I] brought to the dance." Appreciate my eyes, creepy dude...

No comments: