Monday, May 28, 2007

Twenty Thousand Hits

My first ten thousand hits took sixteen months. I crossed the twenty thousand hits mark a few days ago, just under two months for the second ten thousand people to stop by and say hi.

Holy shit.

That's a lot of people.

That's more people than live in my hometown.
That's more people than attend Oregon State University.
That's more people than stupid, useless facts about me on this blog.

That's a feckin' lot o' people.

I'm glad you're here. Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment... or don't... I write because it makes me feel good, and while your musings generally bring me great joy, part of me doesn't give a shit what you think of me.

Twenty thousand.

Thanks. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that I have contributed many of the hits to your counter. I enjoy reading your blog. The honesty and the passion you show is rarely seen in people today.

I know this blog is entirely for you, but I think it does other people some good as well

Keep up the good work

Jaggy said...

I only try to write about things I really know about, and I know myself pretty well, so that's what I write about. I'm glad you enjoy it - you make the writing worthwhile.

Thank you.