Monday, September 24, 2007

Where are they coming from?

I don't know what is happening to me. Maybe I hit puberty a second time. Maybe I'm cursed or something. I haven't changed my diet in years, and I haven't started taking any medications. I haven't traveled any new places. I just don't know.

But somehow, I ended up with more zits than I know what to do with.

Which is totally weird because I never had acne as a teenager. I keep my hands off my face, and I wash it often. I don't use much make-up, and I wash the brushes more than anyone else I know. I do love sweets, but I'm sure my sweets habit would have caused this loooooong ago if that were a trigger. I don't have any skin afflictions anywhere else on my body--oh no, the only thing that looks horrific is my face.

As long as my boobs don't start growing again, I won't worry too much. Once through puberty is more than enough.

3 comments:

Michael Faris said...

I'd say it was stress, but you seem to be over the huge stress you were through.

Jaggy said...

I'm pretty sure it's stress-related as well. Life went from apartment hunting stress to job stress to family stress. Now I'm working through family stuff and moving!

I hope all of adult life isn't like this...

cm0978 said...

Wait until you are in your late 40s and you get acne again -- not fun!