Friday, October 12, 2007

Only true "Saved by the Bell" fans will understand this one...

As busy as I've been this week, I'm starting to understand why Jessie Spano became addicted to those caffeine pills on Saved by the Bell. "No time! There's never any time!"

Of course, I'm already a caffeine junkie, so pills wouldn't be much of a stretch at this point.

The day was long, boring, trying, and rather fun at times... and I'm headed out yet again with friends. So much to do before tomorrow, so many things to remember. At least I don't have a song and dance routine to toss on top--though that might add some interesting moments.

I've been getting to know someone recently, and I'm finding that either our senses of humor are drastically different, or he genuinely dislikes me. I can't figure him out. I'm not sure I want to. Meh and blah all at once.

On a side note, my backless-strapless-bra-invention-thingy isn't working out the way I wanted. More engineering to do. Before tomorrow.

The pile deepens... I must go. Anybody have a drink?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm an engineer- need help? :p I'm still stoked about living by myself and it's been 3 months since I moved in. When I moved out I took a pretty harsh view to anything in my apartment that I hadn't actually used for a while. My inner voice that dislikes clutter vetoed the "this could be useful at some hypothetical future date" voice.

Amanda said...

Props on the SBTB reference...I've definitely had flashbacks to that episode this semester. I mean, if Jessie Spano took them, they must be cool, right? Oh wait, Zach said they weren't cool. Dang. I'm glad you're enjoying your new place!