Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yes, I'm still single.

I'm getting tired of being sick. I picked up a cold from one of my friends/coworkers, and while it hasn't hit hard (yet), I'm still pissed I got it in the first place. Zicam is the most incredible thing on Earth, though, and I think I should buy stock in the company.

Apparently, my love life has been a source of gossip recently, as several people have been questioning who I may or may not like at this time. Let it be known that I have exactly ZERO romantic interests. None. Please don't gossip, either.

As much as my romantic life is sinking, my social life is floating along nicely. Last night was the first night in over a week that I haven't been out doing something. Between having my ass handed to me a few dozen times in Halo games to dancing to watching movies, I've been busy! I love being able to say I have friends around that enjoy spending time with me. I adore having my own kitchen and apartment with which to entertain. I especially like boys that bring me chocolate when they come over. ;)

Hey, when did all the leaves change color and fall off the trees? I think the leaves were still green two weeks ago. The wind has taken so many of them down already! It's going to be a loooong winter.

Dishes to do, laundry to fold, and then I'm getting ready for more dancing... such is life.

I hate doing the dishes.

No comments: