Thursday, November 01, 2007

Caught in the Act of Blogging (by my Father!)

One of my most favorite days of the year is my birthday--which is this Saturday. Lucky for me, the Oregon State University Marching Band Championships usually occur the weekend before or after my birthday. This year, they're right on it! My sister and I are planning to spend our Saturday sitting in Reser Stadium freezing our butts off while watching high schoolers play their guts out. What better way to spend a beautiful autumn day?

Dad was thinking about going with us. He was at work today, looking up the OSUMBC schedule when he found my blog on the top ten of Google's search results. He immediately called me to tell me he'd spotted my blog.

That's right, my father who has never read my blog found it by searching for a marching band competition acronym.

And then he called me to brag about it.

That's my Dad.

1 comment:

elle said...

CUTE!Dad's are such fun.
Have fun watching the marching bands. I recommend taking a sleeping bag with you, not for napping, for butt cushioning. Thats what I did last weekend watching the flag football tournament....it was a wise choice because it was COLD.
And most of all HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGGY FILLED WITH FUN AND CAKE........LOTS OF CHOCOLATE CAKE!