Monday, November 12, 2007

Random Questions V

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
- I'm nervously disappointed, but I'm not mad.

2. Which family member has the worst temper?
- We don't have tempers really... though making Dad angry isn't something we aspire to.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone's face?
- absolutely!

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
- not really. I don't get angry often, and anger is usually a secondary response.

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
- I have a sharp tongue, but I work to curb it.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
- nope

3. Which of your friends is most excitable?
- Have you ever seen my sister excited about something? Oh man... LOL!

4. If you won a million $
- house, college loan, OPB (because public broadcasting rocks)

5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
- The ability to understand the infinite grey areas of life

YOU
1. Name:
- Jaggy, of course

2. Where were you born?
- Corvallis (about 1 mile from where I'm sitting now, actually)

3. What's your main goal in life?
- to be true to myself, live for what is good, and to ask questions

4. Do you want to have children?
- yes, very much so (right after I find someone to help me with that...)

5. How do you want to die?
- painlessly and with my mind intact

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage?
- probably not a good idea, and I can't say that I will

2. Lower the drinking age?
- Why have one at all? I know 10-year-olds more capable of drinking responsibly than some senior citizens. I'm more worried about adults drinking and driving than teenagers drinking underage. The legal limit should be .00.

3. Abortion?
- Personally, I wouldn't. I disagree with abortion, but I also don't feel it's my right to judge someone for having to make that decision.

4. Recycling?
- it's an obligation, not a hip new trend, so get over your bad-ass neo-green self

LOVE
1. Do you have a crush?
- Not really, no. I have guy friends that I wouldn't mind if they looked in my direction, but I'm not holding my breath. I have bigger concerns than kindergarten crushes.

2. Who is the best hugger that you know?
- JEFF!

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Anything's possible... but I won't take it to the bank.

LAST
1. Person you saw not in your family?
- a coworker? before that... two friends

2. Person you hugged?
- hmm... Dad, I think.

3. Movie watched?
- The Recruit

4. Song you listened to:
- Scott Grimes' Waiting

TODAY
1. What are you doing now?
- getting ready to go to "Super Amazing Grunting Manly Guy's Night (for girls only)"

2. What are you doing tonight?
- uh, see previous question?

3. What are you going to eat for dinner?
- whatever the girls are fixing for girls' night

TOMORROW
1. Is:
- a work day

2. What are you doing?
- fixing my website's broken links, replacing old files with new ones

CURRENTLY
1. Currently love someone:
- I love several people, but I'm not in love with anyone.

2. Like someone:
- Same as #1, only less passionately.

3. Do they know it?:
- I'm up front with everyone, and anyone should know where they stand with me at any time.

4. Is it a simple or complicated situation?:
- Oh, I think I'm pretty good at complicating the heck out of relationships... but right now, things are simple. I like simple.

5. Does someone like you:
- I never really stopped to think about it. I guess I only care as far as my family and friends, so if they don't like me still, I'm screwed. Guys? Bah.

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had sex?
- uh, that's a negative

2. Bought something?
- entirely too much

3. Gotten sick?
- just over a month ago, yeah

4. Been hugged?
- yup, I'm sure of it. Jeff was here last weekend!

5. Felt stupid?
- this is only supposed to happen monthly? Try hourly...

6. Talked to an ex?
- Of course, more than one, and we had great conversations.

7. Missed someone?
- Every day

8. Failed a test?
- Nope, and I love it.

9. Danced?
- Who me? Dancing is for weirdos. I would never, ever, ever do that. *note sarcasm*

10. Gotten your hair cut?
- Oh yeah, I cut it every two weeks or so.

11. Lied?
- Sure enough, I've lied. I'm awful like that.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits?
- I bite, dig, and tear at my cuticles, sometimes until they are raw and bleeding. I also do this when I'm bored. My piano teacher hated me. :)

2. Are you double jointed?
- Seeing as how that's not even an anatomical term, not so much. But I can bend and stretch things pretty far... so I guess, according to common knowledge of that term, yes.

3. Can you roll your tongue?
- I can do some pretty awesome things with my tongue (and I mean that in a totally non-sexual way, you dirty, dirty people)

4. Can you raise one eyebrow?
- yup, and sometimes I raise more than one.

5. Do you make your bed daily?
- surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, yes, and I have no idea why...

6. Do you think you are unique?
- I've been told by more than one person that I march to the beat of my own drummer. Lucky enough for me, I found a few people in that band... and we march to the same drummer... oh, this is gonna get geeky, so I'll stop. Yes, I'm unique, but I'm pretty normal sometimes, too.

2 comments:

elle said...

Dang it! I want to be able to be able to raise one eyebrow!!! I think it would be a very effective class management-teacher look thingy!!

Jaggy said...

You don't have to know how to raise one of your own eyebrows if you can get every kid in the class to raise both of theirs.

I usually blow something up on the first day. That establishes me as both "cool" and "a total badass" teacher in the same pyrotechnic moment.

Raisin' eyebrows one explosion at a time. :)