Monday, November 05, 2007

So Many Thanks!

To my amazing friends: Emily, Eric, Ian, Jeff, Jenny B, Jenny F, Kevin, and Lucas...

Thank you all so much for making my weekend and birthday fantastic. Rachel will be down next weekend, so early thanks to her, too. Family, of course, not to be last or least, also contributed to a great weekend. THANKS!

Emily and I were taken to dinner by a handsome young gentleman on Saturday night, and seeing him after so long apart this summer made my day. You know who you are, and thank you for paying for our dinners. I hope your birthday in the next week is as great as mine was.

Emily: Thank you so much for the dice game, chocolate, and book. Anyone who combines reading material and chocolate has me pegged. For coming down, for going to the dance, for helping me into and out of the corset... you're incredible!

Jeff: it meant the world to me that you drove down this weekend. It was nice to meet your girlfriend, and I wish you all the best in that regard. :) Thank you for the chocolates, for the hugs, and for being here. I wish you didn't have to live so far away. *hug*

To the gang: you all threw me a fun party, and even though we didn't actually do much, it meant more to me that you were there and present in the moment than any games or activities. Thanks for the chocolates, the other chocolates, the chocolate cake, and the... yeah, that's pretty much the theme. :)

There was a time in my life where I had one friend in the whole world. I didn't spend time with people, and I didn't go anywhere. You have each influenced my life in different ways, and I am blessed that you've done so. More than I can accurately express, thank you for your friendship.

No comments: