Monday, February 25, 2008

Danced Until I Dropped--Literally

Today, I attended a polka-dot-themed ballroom and swing dance. I know I promised pictures today, but I'm literally falling asleep and can't type to save my life. The dance was great, and I cut a serious rug, er, something. My skirt performed beautifully. Unfortunately, though, my fake-and-bake tan didn't go so smoothly. I'm a bit streaky and have some orange patches--hopefully no one noticed. Make-up is a fantastic thing. Anyway, that's all I can muster. I have to get to bed so I can get up for work tomorrow. Work: The other four-letter word. (I do love my job, but not after I've been out dancing too late... especially on a Monday morning.)

OH! and if you haven't seen Juno, I highly, highly recommend you see the movie. Amazing storyline, superb acting... wonderful movie in every sense. Go see Juno.

No comments: