Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little Quakes, Big Hit

New products scare me, especially new products that resemble... something... healthy. I mean, why eat something that might actually be good for me? Why eat something that might taste good and satisfy those mid-afternoon tummy rumbles?

Oh, yeah, because they're awesome! I discovered Quaker Mini Delights and Quakes recently. They're rice cakes that taste good. So far, I really like the Caramel Quakes and the Cinnamon Streusel and Chocolate Mint Mini Delights. While I'm not trying to lose weight, I can't really argue with 90-Calorie packs of yummyness. Furthermore, I found them on sale at Safeway, so each pack ended up costing me less than $0.50. Cheap, good for me, and tastes great--plus zero guilt!

Seriously, if they sold these in Diet Coke flavor, I'd never eat anything else.

1 comment:

KAZ said...

I like the recommendation and your writing voice is honest and funny. Cool blog.