Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playing Blog Catch-Up

I've been stitching a lot lately with my sewing machine, but none of my projects can be considered "finished," so I haven't posted any pictures. Do not fear: the pictures will be posted once I'm done.

Very special congratulations to my best friend Rachel and her man on their engagement!

I'm totally craving a Roth's maple bar today.

My kitchen light makes noise, "tick tick tick" when I turn it on. One tick about every two seconds. It's really annoying. Like dripping water. But it stops when I turn the light off, so I know it's not dripping water. My kitchen sick drips very slowly sometimes. If I turn my electric range on and let it click itself into warmth as the heat expands the metal, I have a full percussion section in my kitchen...

I need some quality boy time. Not like that, but just some testosterone instead of the daily estrogen ocean. I really don't like swimming in that particular ocean all the time...

My Local Boyz addiction is about to be satiated. That trumps blogging. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

Roth's maple bar ...

... oooh, donuts!

Seriously, I grew up in Silverton, and that imitation-maple-extract-flavor that Roth's used colored my impression of maple flavor to this day.

I am an addict to that.

MMMMM...