Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Questions X

1. Ever kissed a brown eyed and brown haired person?
yes

2. Can you see a phone right now?
yes

3. What are you listening to right now?
wind, faint talking coming in from the sidewalk, construction noise

4. Where is it coming from?
my window

5. Last thing you ate?
sandwich and crackers

6. What was the last thing you saw on TV?
How it's Made

7. Who was the last person other than family you saw?
Jenny and Eric at lunch today

8. Are labels/stereotypes good?
no

9. Favorite flavor of lip gloss:
no flavor kind! the un-sticky, un-glossy kind! ugh, can't stand it.

10. Song stuck in your head?
"Best Days of our Life" --Scott Grimes

11. Acoustic or electric guitars?
I think electric guitars are more versatile, but I appreciate the craftsmanship of high-end acoustics.

12. Do you dance while getting ready for whatever?
I dance getting ready to dance. Yeah. I'm that kind of dancer.

13. What are you wearing right now?
my emotions on my sleeve

14. What is the greatest number of people you've preformed in front of?
thousands! Hooray for performance highs!

15. Have you gone skinny dipping?
I've never done any dipping let alone skinny dipping... I'm not a water person.

16. Have you ever taken a shower while you were drunk?
no... but I think I've consumed while in the shower... just not drunk.

17. Do you believe in magic?
...in a young girl's heart, you betcha! Really, though, I am not so sure. I think there are things beyond explanation, but I don't know that I'd call it "magic."

18. Favorite city?
I'm partial to Lebanon out of family history, but I like Salem's size and location better. Albany has a special place in my heart as well. As pretty as Corvallis is, I find the inhabitants to be rude and self-centered (I'm not talking about the college students either).

19. Have you ever made out on a plane?
no

20. Would you eat human flesh for money?
I think I could eat human flesh under the "right" circumstances, but 'for money' doesn't qualify as an appropriate situation ever. In a true life-and-death moment, I honestly don't know. Maybe. But never for money.

21. Do you have leadership skills?
I like to think so... I'd like to hope I inspire people or show them how they can be better... the best way I know how to lead is by setting an example and going into battle first.

22. Can you play an instrument?
yes

23. Have you ever sat on a roof and looked at stars?
no, but I've sat on the tops of mountains and looked at the stars...

24. Ever done that while talking on the phone to a boyfriend or girlfriend?
He was there with me.

25. Favorite type of sock?
white ankle-high, but not the no-show socks

26. Have you ever shoplifted?
nope, not worth it

27. Do you like tongue twisters?
twist away, I can do it

28. Have you recently gotten someone pregnant?
Well now, wouldn't THAT be something new to science!

29. Do you have a boyfriend?
yes

30. What scent are you wearing right now?
um, none other than my deodorant

31. Are there any animals around you at the moment?
I certainly hope not

32. Drinking anything at the moment?
Diet Pepsi

33. Ever thought you were going to get married?
it has always been in my mind that I will someday, but I haven't been so committed to someone to make that kind of step

34. Would you ever go rock climbing?
with my phobia of heights, it's pretty unlikely

35. Last person who told you they loved you besides family?
nobody

36. Have you ever pulled an all-nighter?
yes, I pulled a three-nighter once. BAD idea.

37. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
after an accident or injury, I would consider it; otherwise no, I like me :)

38. Favorite food?
Mom's Cream-of-Wheat bread, hands down.

39. Favorite comic strip?
Get Fuzzy, but I'm a sucker for lots of comic strips

40. Cat person or dog person?
Cats rule, dogs dool, 'nuff said.

41. Got a job?
Yup

42. Is there something else you should be doing at the moment?
Nah, I'm ready for bed, so maybe sleeping, but that's my decision.

43. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I gave this question too much thought. There's nothing in the world I'd ask for myself right now, so I'm going to go with the oldest answer in the book: world peace. I think that'd be pretty darn neat.

44. How is your hair right now?
Wet, but drip-drying, just like it is every night after my shower

45. What type of phone do you have?
LG Trax

46. Biggest regret?
I have no regrets. I have made bad choices, but I don't make regretful ones. I own up to every mistake I've made. No sense regretting them now.

47. Favorite girls name?
Lilian, Alli

48. What do you want the most?
A month where I actually stay inside my budget

49. Do you want children?
Yes.

50. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a "discusser" followed by a "kiss and make up"-er... whatever that is.

No comments: