Sunday, March 09, 2008

And I thought I was honest...

My blog is pretty damn honest. I write things here that even I stop and wonder why I'm telling people about them. But that deep, dark, don't-want-anybody-to-know stuff isn't here. I draw lines. I don't want people to get too close.

I've been reading Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper for a long, long time. Recently, the author began a series of open, honest posts that put my silly blog to shame. Her story and ability to tell it... wow. I don't do this often, but today, instead of spending your time here, go there. Read Crystal's blog. While I don't know her, I think she's an amazing woman.

And for me to give someone that praise... believe me, the honor is not lightly bestowed. Go. Read now. I'm going to go, too, and rethink my idea of "honesty."

2 comments:

slick said...

i took your advice. thanks.

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for the praise. You made me blush and I never blush. :)

take care,

Crystal