Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Caffeine and Alcohol"

Talk about a lazy weekend! Friday night, I went to a party complete with a movie, dancing, and champagne (which I'm not sold on, sorry). Saturday had me busy cleaning and cooking. Since my father's birthday is this weekend, I had my parents and sister over for a nice dinner, some games, and some comedy. I even made a cake. And today, some picture editing and more movies. So much for motivation.

Last night, while we were playing a game, two nice missionary women knocked on my door to sell their church. I politely refused them and sent them on their holy way. When I sat back down, my sister said, "You should have invited them in: we're just about to break out the caffeine and alcohol!"

I can't wait until next time... *devilish grin*

1 comment:

WHIT-O-RONI said...

thank you, thank you very much!! :D