Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm not a tea person, but I did get a haircut.

I bought a fire extinguisher today. My apartment complex has extinguishers outside and downstairs from my door, but if there is ever a fire, I'm pretty sure if I run outside that I'm not running back in to see a little flame right where I left it. Target sells several models, and after consideration and research, I opted for a smaller kitchen extinguisher. In all likelihood, if I did cause a fire, it'd be in the kitchen anyway. I really hope I never have to use it. Here's to a $15 semi-insurance investment!

In other news, I had nine inches of hair cut off my head today. I went from mid-upper-back-length hair to above-chin-length hair. YAY! It looks great, and I feel so much better. My hairdresser was a bit hesitant, but once I explained my idea and showed her example pictures, she went for it. We had an adventure, and the outcome looks fantastic. Well, at least I think it looks great. My mom really liked it. A few other people seem to like it... :)

And I'm not a tea person. I got some tea recently since it was on sale. I can't say that I'm impressed... the tea would be a lot better if it weren't for that tea flavor...

Oh, and I watched an old Baywatch rerun last night... wow. That show did not get better with age! The plot is awful, the acting is terrible, and the music montages are obnoxious. I can't believe I sat through a whole episode.

Now, for some ice cream. Because I miss good ice cream...

2 comments:

Chris Snethen said...

There are lots of teas out there. I didn't consider myself to be a tea dude until I tried the organic gunpowder green tea. Now I'm hooked.

Will you be swing dancing at Pioneer Square in Portland this weekend? It looks like a lovely time.

Jaggy said...

I heard about the Portland Lindy Exchange (of course!), and that there is free dancing in Pioneer Square. I've also heard reports that up to five hundred people will be Lindy-ing at the same time! I can't justify the expense up or admission to any of the other dances, so no, I'm sorry I won't be there. It seems like it will be great, though! Take pictures for me. :)