Friday, March 07, 2008

No Weekend Plans - Help?

The laundry is almost done, the dishes have been washed and put away, and my apartment is clean. And it's Friday night. What am I supposed to do with the rest of my weekend?!

My friends have all left town for the weekend, and I don't have any major projects to work on... I can't think of any movies I'm dying to see, and I don't need to go shopping. What's left? Since it's considered "unsafe" to go wandering off through the forest by myself, I'm not sure what to do. Of course, I'll find something, but I wish I had a plan. Or at least had options.

Maybe I'll break out the paints, or maybe I'll sew something fancy, or maybe I'll cook something elaborate... maybe I'll dive into my DVD collection, or maybe I'll decorate my apartment walls somehow.

Or maybe, just maybe, I'll do something really cool. Not sure what. I have two days to figure it out. Suggestions?

No comments: