Thursday, April 03, 2008

Random Questions VI

1. What are your initials?
Jaggy doesn't have initials... "Jaggy" is short enough.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
comfortable clothes... I'm not picky as long as I'm warm, covered, and matching

3. Last thing you ate?
the yummiest yeastiest rolls on earth

4. Favorite recording artist?
Scott Grimes!

5. I say "shotgun," you say?
Haha, that means I'm driving, and you're going to be carsick.

6. Last person you hugged?
Andrew

7. Does anyone you know want to date you?
Not that I know of... but if he does, let it be known.

8. The last place you went out to dinner?
PizzAmore

9. Who is your best friend?
Haven't we covered this question a dozen times? Matthew!

10. Why are you still up?
Because I don't want to go to bed, so there.

11. Who/what made you angry today?
driving on the highway

12. Favorite type of food?
comfort food: milk noodle, cream-of-wheat bread, or swedish meatballs (Mom's cookin!)

13. Favorite holidays?
The ones I get off from work.

14. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes, dirty socks are gross.

15. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Um, probably. As a musician, I have had lots of people play music for me to hear, but I'm not sure if it was for me personally.

16. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

17. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

18. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Hell no.

19. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Too many to count...

20. Have you met a real redneck?
I grew up in Redneck Central, but I'm not, in fact, one of them.

21. Hows the weather right now?
Pretty darn good.

22. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, and I like it that way.

23. What is your current favorite song?
don't know that I have one, but I'm fond of Ella Fitzgerald this evening...

24. What was the last movie you watched?
The Princess Bride

25. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, one in each eye. Would you like me to show you?

26. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Work. As usual.

27. What are you afraid of?
I have phobias of spiders, heights, and dogs. But I'm not a big fan of stupid people either.

28. How many piercings do you have?
Two, one in each ear. Plain and simple.

29. How many pets do you have?
None.

30. What is one thing you've learned this winter?
Heat is expensive!

31. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Nothing, ever. I've never been in a Starbucks, and I hate coffee.

32. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes I have. A big gun.

33. Favorite TV show?
at the moment, Life.

34. Who would you like to see right now?
Mr. Right, whoever that is

35. Favorite movie?
The Peacemaker

36. Favorite flower?
purple fall crocus

37. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
kettle! I don't like buttered popcorn, and I don't like salty things.

38. What magazines are you reading?
none

39. Has anyone you were close to passed away recently?
yes

40. What's something that really bugs you?
depends... little things can bug me, and other times I let it go.

41. Do you like Michael Jackson?
not especially

42. What's your favorite smell?
Old Spice! and freshly-showered-boy :)

43. Favorite baseball team?
OSU BEAVERS! um, duh?

44 Favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios (but I have a soft spot for Fruit Loops)

45. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
3 days, no joke

46. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Anything's possible, right? I don't see why it's not possible...

47. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
As a child, I would fall asleep in grocery carts. As an adult... I can't think of any "weird" places.

48. Who was your last phone call?
Mom

49. Who was your last text message?
Kevin

50. Closest green object to you?
Tatum, my little green caterpillar toy.

No comments: