Monday, April 07, 2008

Uninspired

Even though I post something here just about every day, some days I wonder how long I can keep it up. Tonight, I feel like I have nothing important to say. Even worse is that big things have happened to me lately, but they're not the kind of thing I rush to the blog to talk about. Work is fine, my family and friends are well, and nothing earth-shattering has happened, but still, my life is changing whether I like it or not.

When I get home from work, sometimes the last thing I want to do is sit back down to a computer and try to come up with a witty post. Other days, I run straight to this screen and type as fast as I can.

But what good is any of it? All of this information about me in my own words... something for my children to read perhaps, far down the road when I actually have kids? I don't think I'm that interesting, yet I continue to write every day. I'm not sure why.

Maybe the call isn't to ask why I write, but simply to get it out... and so I shall.

1 comment:

dl said...

Big, small, good, bad, otherwise indifferent or life- altering...

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” - Maya Angelou

Thanx! :)