Thursday, May 01, 2008

Random Questions VII

Last time you consumed alcohol?
Super Bowl party (I think)

When was the last time you saw your best friend?
Oy, um... his wedding last December. Oooh, I am not a good best friend. But I get to see him next weekend if our schedules coordinate, yay!

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
dragging my tired ass into work

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and thinking of a much better blog post than this one

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
I think he's swell. :)

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
bad food poisoning

How's your heart lately?
still tickin'

Where did your last hug take place?
by my front door

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
as a boyfriend, Chris. as a friend...

Did you have a good birthday this year?
I haven't had my birthday yet this year. The last one was good, though, thanks for asking.

Are you tired right now?
It's 10pm... what do you think?

Have you ever been called a tease?
Sure have, and I'll do it again

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
One can hope

How old will you be in 11 months?
25

Was yesterday better than today?
in some ways yes, and in some ways no

What does your last text message say?
"Yay! Congrats!"

What month is your birthday in?
November

When was the last time you saw your dad?
Two or three weekends ago when we hiked Peterson's Butte

Relationship status?
I'd like to be in a committed relationship, but I'm not desperate. I can wait. Whatever.

What is your favorite color?
plaid

Do you like coffee?
hell no!

Do you like iced tea?
just as bad as coffee

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
um, the big flat side?

Do you know how to play poker?
sure do, Grandpa taught me

What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
sleeping, which I should be doing now

Do you smile a lot?
when I'm really happy I do, but no, I prefer blank stares

Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
sadly no, but I really want to learn!

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
books, piano music

Do you wear any jewelry?
sometimes, but not often. I don't feel the need to display my wealth or status to society.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
11:15ish, far later than I wanted, darnit

Where did you sleep last besides your own bed?
Emily's, if I remember correctly. Maybe with Chris... it's hard to tell without looking it up.

Have you ever kissed someone?
Uh, yeah. A few people. Like... a few people.

Have you ever done yoga?
Nope

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Trust me, I was not capable of coherent thought when I first looked in the mirror this morning. If I could think, my first thought might have been something like, "brush teeth. comb hair. go to work." Thought was not yet an option, however, and I did not reach thought until at least 8:15am.

Do you know any foreign languages?
I know bits and pieces of several languages, some broken conversational French, and a made-up language with my sister. I am also fluent in Amie. Hi Amie.

Are you crushing?
I am crushing you up like a soda can, dawg.

Who was the last person you had in your car?
Kevin

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Leatherheads

How are you feeling?
Good. I feel good. In fact, only two things would make me better. No I won't share.

Who do you text the most?
my sister, awwwww

Are you going on vacation this summer?
Where are you going to pay for me to go? I'd love to!

What's the area code for your cell phone?
541

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Mervyn's, before they went out of business

What is the closest purple thing to you?
my shirt is purple, and my pants are purple plaid

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
If the lines are shorter, and if I don't have anything with an ink tag, yeah.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I'd like to think so, but it would depend on temperatures and ability to find water more than anything. If I can find a stream in the mountains around here, I'd be good. Anywhere else in the world, nah... I'd try, but I cannot say for sure.

1 comment:

slick said...

i think youre swell too