Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Robert Downey Jr. SINGS (and Jaggy swoons)

I didn't believe it, but after having seen the videos and listened to the music, I'm sold. That man can sing. He's also a darn good piano player (which takes him up a notch for me). Who is Robert Downey, Jr.? Click on the Wikipedia or IMDB links. Instead of me gushing about his music, I'm posting YouTube videos so you can see and listen for yourself.

Oh, yeah, and it's not often I write posts about celebrities, so when I say that I can't get over how awesome this genre is and how well it fits me, know that it's a freakin' huge deal to me. And if you don't like it, that's fine too. We don't have to like the same things. I'm still sharing, though. :)

Very special thanks to anyone who has posted these clips and graciously allowed me to repost them here. Click the play buttons to listen!

Singing Man Like Me from his album The Futurist



Singing Broken from his album The Futurist



Singing 5:30 from his album The Futurist



Singing Kimberly Glide from his album The Futurist



Singing Details from his album The Futurist



Singing Elton John's I Want Love



Singing Chances Are from the Ally McBeal soundtrack with Vonda Shepard

No comments: