Monday, June 16, 2008

100,000 and Counting...

Sometime in the next twenty four hours, my blog will turn the magical 100,000 hits. Will you be that visitor? I've been at this over two and a half years, and I've been posting almost daily for two years... who ever thought I'd actually have that much to say? And who thought people would want to read it in the first place?

Thanks for all the comments, support, and continued readership. I feel, in some tiny way, like I've been able to reach out into the unknown and touch a few people through my writing. Even if only for a moment, it's still feels great.

If you have a blog post topic, idea, or suggestion you'd like me to write about in the future, let me know! If you'd like to guest/ghost write a post, send comment! If you like what you've read and seen here, my ego could use some gentle massaging. Or, if you think it's all phooey, well, I'm here.

I never thought I'd reach 1,000, let alone 100,000. Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was it ME!?!?!?!?!